Drum roll please …….
I’ve been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award.
Before I start, I would like to thank The Jouska for the nomination. If you love anything about style , beauty and books reviews, then you must check out her blog. 😀
Post the award on your blog.
Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you.
Share seven facts about yourself.
Nominate other deserving bloggers for the award.
Seven Facts about myself: (Now that was a real-time of reflection )
- I got to my blue and white belt in Taek wan do, Yeah baby.
- I have been in banking for 18 years. I have been a teller, a customer service officer, a manager, a coach and area support assistance. I have pretty much done it all, in the one company. I am a lucky girl.
- I know how to speak 3 languages and aim to learn Japanese one day. I also know a few choice words in a few other languages too (shhhhh don’t tell anyone)
- My hubby and I used to own a gold buying business for a few years. Now that was a whole lot of fun. Meeting all sorts of people.
- My favourite fruit is Mango. We have a huge Mango tree in our back yard, that produces once every two years. It was a gift from my husbands grandfather a good 15 years ago!
- I love my Thermomix. My signature dish is a pumpkin risotto. I have perfected that dish now.
- I’m a bagaholic. I have so many and never seem to get bored with any. I love my bags.
Now getting my nomination for this has totally made my day , so I hope those who get this ,via me will also cherish the opportunity.
I would like to nominate the following bloggers:
This has been a lot of fun to complete .
Congratulation to all the nominees! I’m looking forward to reading your answers.